PORTOFINO VISTA ALABANG – Luxury Mansion Houses and Lots for Sale in Exclusive Gated Community.
Location: Daang Hari Road, Daang Reyna Road, Vista Alabang, Las Piñas City
Step on the cobblestone pathways and lose yourself in the enchantment of Portofino. The vast 300-hectare estate south of Manila seamlessly blends the charms of old world Italy and the contemporary chic of modern Europe. At the heart of the classic Italian-styled homes are distinctive courtyards complimented by Italian architectural details such as cupolas, gabled roofs, and pocket gardens.
A place where only the most deserving get to live the grandest. A place where the only measure of one’s hard-earned stature in life is the way he wants to live his life.
A place that is both inspiring and inspired. And it is everything we imagined it to be: magnificent, outstanding and unmistakably Italian.
Set in the heart of what is dubbed as the New Alabang, the Portofino story is Brittany’s testament to the exuberance of the Italian way of life. The breathtaking homes are a faithful reproduction of the quaint magnificence of Old-World Italy – where life is celebrated with so much zest everyday – and more. It has all the elements of upscale urban living: exclusivity, luxury and proximity. At Portofino, living is elevated to the grandest manner, rivaled only by the stature of its residents.
Monte di Portofino Clubhouse at Portofino Heights
• Roman-inspired lap pool • Basketball Court • Tennis Court • Function Rooms convertible to Badminton Court
• Grand Ballroom for 300 heads • Fully-Equipped Gym • Kids Playground
Parco di Portofino at Portofino South
• Basketball Court • huge Swimming Pools • Function Rooms for events
• Fully-Equipped Gym • Parks • Kids Playground
• Basketball Court • Swimming Pools • Parks • Kids Playground
Other utilities include:
• Underground utilities for cable, power and communication
• Perimeter Fence and Buffer Trees for boundary lots
• Alternate Day Garbage Collection
• Deep wells and water reservoir for round the clock water supply
• Professional property management team
Prioritizing your security
We value your family’s protection and we have carefully planned the following measures for your safety within Portofino.
• Minimum of 2 Well-trained security per gate • Round the clock roaming security • Security Outpost along perimeter line
TOP REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN PORTOFINO
- Prime Location – Portofino Alabang is part of Vista Land’s most expansive CBD in the South, Vista City. With the opening of Muntinlupa-Cavite Expressway (MCX) in 2015, travel time from SLEX to Portofino will be reduced to less than 5 minutes. It’s few minutes drive from Makati and Bonifacio BCG via SLEX.
- Distinctive Theme & Upscale Architectural Design – Portofino Alabang prides itself as Philippines’ pioneer in luxury themed developments and the only Italian-themed community South of Metro Manila. Its authentic Italian architecture is masterplanned by the world-renowed masterplanner, David R. Jensen (David Jensen Associates Inc.)
- Product Lines & Interior Finish Options – Whether you are looking for house & lot or prefer to build your own home by buying a lot, Portofino Alabang offers you both residential options. You may also select the best combination of interior finishes for your home that best suit your needs and preferences.
- Reputation of the Developer – Brittany Corporation is a subsidiary of Vista Land & Lifescapes, the Philippines’ Largest Homebuilder. With over 20-year track record in estate building, Brittany has proven its expertise in developing residential communities inspired by the world’s greatest destinations.
- World Class Facilities and Amenities – Portofino Alabang homes have all the elements of upscale urban living: exclusivity, luxury and proximity. Amenity area boasts a beautiful sprawling pool, the perfect patch of turquoise amid the terracotta homes.
- Where Everything is Connected in EVIA – EVIA is the 600-hectare, master-planned DiverseCity that will feature shopping mall, an open-air retail promenade, shops, unique restaurants, and great venues for fashion shows, product launches, universities, church and other events.
High Return On Investment (ROI) – Daang Hari & Daang Reyna areas that used to be idle land has now turned into a dynamic township. Currently estimated at 15% per annum, land prices at Portofino have increased significantly in 13 years since the development broke ground in 2002. 2020 Price per square is now at PHP 95,000/sq m . Price per square meter 13 years ago is only around Php10,000/sqm almost 900% increase in value and is expected to climb even higher due to the upcoming Vista land development of University Town (UP ALABANG & other Universities beside Portofino ) , Hospital hubs , Business IT HUB , River walk with boutique hotels and more developments of Vista malls.
𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳:
• Muntinlupa-Cavite Expressway • Bonifacio Global City • NAIA 3 • Makati CBDs
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴
• Malls – Evia Lifestyle Center, Festival Mall, Alabang Town Center, & Vistamall Daang Hari
• Hospitals – Asian Hospital and Medical Center, South City Hospital, Makati Medical Center, St. Lukes BGC
• Schools – De La Salle Zobel, PAREF Woodrose School, Southville International, and San Beda Alabang
• Golf Clubs – Southlinks Golf Club, The Orchard Golf & Country Club, and Alabang Golf & Country Club
𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮 𝗔𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴’𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆:
• University Town • Vita Care Unimed Hospital and Medical Center • Vista Hub